Friday, May 4, 2012

RANDOM to the MAXXX

This week and next, I shall be studying for my dreaded human anatomy finals!! I'm a tad bit nervous, because since being accepted into a four-year university as a transfer kid, I have become a lazy potato. ANYWAY, I also have way too many writing assignments. All the classes were smooth sailing until now. With the end looming near, a storm has brewed....I don't know if I will make it out alive. (I probably will.)

RANDOM COMPILATION OF DRAWINGS!!!
(none of these are scribbs, btw.)


Inspired by the poem, Barrio Beateo by Jesse F. Garcia. This was for a project for my lit class.




Oil painting of a donut that was accepted into a student show at my community college. YEAH!





EYE OF THE TIGER!! VERY quick sketch of a tiger's eye I saw online. 
Preparation for a potential commission. :D



Another quick sketch, even quicker....you can probably tell. I used a picture as reference; it looked like a wolf, but I made it look a bit like a husky here...except the snout is shorter on a husky...NEVER MIND.


No comments:

Post a Comment