Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crude

Several Scribbs at once, but I won't number them since these are such rough ideas.
So please excuse these sketches, a couple of them are really terrible, but its the ideas that count. 

So I am considering doing odd little illustrations and selling prints on etsy. And these are the basic concepts for some ideas. I will insert captions, since some may be difficult to see due to Lack of color. 


I think this one is almost straight forward. It's a lobster preparing sushi. 






A woman fighting with a clam for her pearl necklace. 





A hamburger patty chasing down its kill. OH, and those snake-like things would be ketchup and mustard....I might include a mayo packet.





A swan's discovery of its paper counterpart. (On second thought, I think that paper creature is actually a paper crane...but...whatever.)




A very cold icecube. 





I guess this is a political sort of image? I thought it was kind of funny.


(Also, the random writings/scribbles in blue ink are just notes to myself.)

1 comment:

  1. they should have a 'like' button on blogs
    6(= 3 =)...
    i like the icecube one a lot..

    ReplyDelete