Thursday, January 13, 2011

Old Drawings

I have these images on facebook, but they are terrible pictures, because I didn't give much thought to them. I did take better photos for my official portfolio when I was applying to art school, but I never posted them anywhere. Today, with the help of a professional photographer, I was able to take some really hi-resolution photos. The original jpegs are gigantic and can be blown up enormously. Here is only a sampling. I think I'll put more up, since I have more at hand. 



My titles for my serious drawings are really bad/uncreative. I would like to call this Untitled Pear, because I can't remember the original. This is the oldest drawing of the bunch. If you look closely, you can see faint gridlines, which is how I drew this image.
Medium: Graphite and Pastel





 This might be called Electric String. If it isn't, I think it still works. 
Medium: charcoal and pastel. 







First, time I have shown this painting online. It is one of my most recent pieces artwork. I have never painted before so excuse my technique. It's unfinished right now, but I don't feel like working on it right now. I also have no title for it. So right now, I think I would call it a general concept. Medium: Oil Paint


I don't explain my work much at all. If there are any questions concerning subject matter, and someone actually asks, I will attempt to answer, but it will be very vague. 


1 comment: